We exclusively offer short and long term fully furnished apartment rentals.
Please contact us to schedule preview, we are a by appointment only rental.
The apartment building is located in the center of an historic district in Boston. Many of the houses were designed by Boston's early clipper ship builders. Donald McKay's house is around the corner a block away. It overlooks the downtown Boston skyline and the harbor, with a very nice south eastern (morning and afternoon sun) exposure.
Some of the Apartment's Special Features:
- All new hardwood red oak floors
- All marble and granite bathroom; ceramic tile walls
- Koler whirlpool Jacuzzi tub
- All designer matching polished brass fixtures
- High 9 ft ceilings
- All new plaster, and recessed lighting in every room. all on dimmer switches for mood settings — over 30 in all!
- The kitchen has high 42-inch red granite counter tops and deep double sink w/disposal and all new top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, including high speed convection/heat lamp/microwave oven
- Free wireless broadband, free basic cable in all rooms, Cat 5 (high speed dsl wire) in all rooms
- 2 bedrooms, large living room and kitchen, closets, custom made kitchen cabinets
- Exposed brick chimneys, new electronic fireplace
- Artistic stain glass window boxes, beveled sliding glass door, black walnut banister in hallway, large windows
- Security.. color front door monitor to anonymously view visitors from the comfort of your apartment and decide whether to speak to them or buzz them in